Tuesday, September 8, 2009

thinking hard

What I have learned about the is that how people use media. many people would use different kind of media. When people are using media they mostly get different kind of media then from other people does. While watching the clips it seem like it wanted to get people attention and that it seem like people just be getting different meaning from the clips, like the one with the MC.Donald it was about running and working out. What I learned about it is that it seem to be showing how to go and get a chicken sandwich that well help you throughout the workout.  Mostly people see things on the clips and just want to look or do the things, so they go out and try it out. What surprise me is that how it seem to be getting people attention and that it just want you either to buy  it somehow. What I think is that people don't have the same media like others and either just want to try it or just don't really care about it all. Mostly is what I did was that I just went have to think critically. What I think is new was that people mostly want get a new kind of media of what they might see and that they would like. I think that it also seem like how people would have there own perpective and that they get different kind of view from others does.

1 comment:

  1. Good thoughts! Its tough to think about multiple perspectives! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete