Friday, September 25, 2009

veggie's!!

It seem that it's trying to get people who eat meat to not eat it because it they want you to eat more veggies also that it seem to use famous peoples. They trying to say how veggie are better then from eating meat. It doesn't seem to show why eating meat is bad and they should at least try to contrast both things. It seem to catch like people in their 20's, because they want other to eat veggie instead of meat because it give you more energy and strength. My emotion was like what is this? It kind of surprise me to see that they get famous people doing video to introduce eating veggie then meat. Well their was kind of but not too much because it seem like it was just want to catch people who eat meat often to try to eat more veggie more then meat. Plus it seem like they want people who is overweight probally to eat and learn what they can get out of it.

4 comments:

  1. yeah i agree that it mostly famous people that on this clips. It seem like that have to only eat vegetables to stay health. In my opinion i think that maybe they think that eating a lot vegetables make them stay fit to do their job because if your a model they don't want to model anybody that not appealing to show the world......

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY AGREE WITH YOU THEY ARE TRYING TO GET PEOPLE WHO DO EAT TO STOP DOING BECAUSE OF SOME FAMOUS ALL STAR I DON'T CARE I LOVE MEAT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH! I MEAN I TRIED TO EAT VEGGIES FOR LIKE EVER! LIKE I ONLY LASTED 24 DAYS BECAUSE I GOT REALLY WEAK AND U KNOW ASIAN PEOPLE AND THEIR RICE AND THEM STIR FRY SH*T. LOL BUT YEAH I LIKE YOUR BLOGG ASIAN :P

    ReplyDelete